Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid exceeds FMVSS Sec. 571.116 DOT 4 motor vehicle brake fluid, SAE J1703 and ISO 4925 specifications. Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid mixes with all fluids meeting DOT 3 and 4 specifications. Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid is for use in all drum or disc brake systems and hydraulic clutches, except systems using mineral-based fluids (LHM). Boiling Point: Dry 230°C (446°F), Wet 155°C (311°F).
- When DOT 3 or DOT 4 product is specified for hydraulic brake systems
Features and Benefits:
- High vapor point - Resists vapor formation to minimize the potential for “vapor lock” and the subsequent loss of braking power.
- High boiling point - Eliminates brake fade for superior performance.
- High compatibility - Compatible with all seal materials normally used in brake systems.
- Corrosion protection - Special formulation with inhibitors against rust and chloride corrosion.
General Description: Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid is formulated to meet all DOT 3 and 4 specifications. It is compatible with all DOT 3 and DOT 4 type products.
Product No. 99480