High Performance Adhesive Sealant
ADOS MS Sealant is a high performance, one-component neutral curing adhesive sealant based on MS Polymers. It has excellent primerless adhesion to all materials commonly used in the demanding building, construction and engineering industries. It is ideal where silicone sealants are not suitable.
ADOS MS Sealant is formulated for durable bonding, sealing and waterproofing gaps in dilation joints. This innovative product cures quickly in ambient temperatures and retains excellent bond strength, elasticity and tear resistance over the years. It skins over in a short time resisting dust and dirt pickup and can be applied in thick layers without shrinking or bubbling.
ADOS MS Sealant will not stain and is compatible with commonly used paint systems. It will not crack or show signs of aging when exposed to adverse weather conditions and harsh UV radiation. It does not contain solvents, isocyanates and silicones.
BRANZ Appraised for White (8361), Black (8363) & Grey (8364). Not included in the BRANZ Appraisal is Clear (8362).
Features & Benefits
- Excellent adhesion strength – To a wide range of substrates commonly used in the building, construction and engineering industries
- Waterproofs, bonds and seals – Wide variety of application, one product does it all
- Paintable – Cured product can be painted with most solvent and water based paints and varnishes
- Extreme flexibility – Excellent mechanical properties over a wide temperature range for use in dilation joints
- Will not crack – No cracks and no signs of aging
- UV resistant – Resistant to adverse weather conditions and UV exposure
- Durability – Excellent bond strength, tear resistance and elasticity is maintained over time, even years after application
- Non-slump – Suitable for vertical joints
- Extreme low shrinkage – Less than 1%, allows application in thick layers
- Non-bubbling – The surface stays smooth and intact
- Cures fast – For increased productivity
- Skins over in a short time – To resist dirt and dust pickup
- Good chemical resistance – To water, mild solvents, mineral oils, fat, low concentration anorganic acids and bases
- Easy clean up – Just wipe up any excess uncured product with a wet cloth
- Use on most substrates – PVC, concrete, brick, timber, glass, aluminium, iron, stainless, mild or galvanised steel, copper, brass, zinc, ceramic, plywood, masonry, cement plaster systems, many of the newly developed materials for construction, fiberglass, various plastics
- BRANZ Appraised for White, Black & Grey
- Adheres to PVC, concrete, brick, timber, glass, aluminium, iron, stainless, mild or galvanised steel, copper, brass, ceramic, plywood, masonry, cement plaster systems, many of the newly developed materials for construction, fiberglass, various plastics
- Suitable for sealing gaps in expansion joints in concrete, brick, mortar, plumbing and roofing
- For sealing window frames, doors, fibre-cement siding, vinyl siding, roofing and gutters
- Where silicone sealants are not suitable
- Suitable for adhering ceramic tiles and sanitary sealing in wet areas and timber