Fast Dry Brake & Parts Cleaner
CRC Brakleen Fast Dry is a powerful, fast drying, non-chlorinated solvent blend with superior cleaning and degreasing properties that minimise down-time. It is formulated to quickly and safely dissolve and flush away grease, oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid, hardened deposits and other contaminants, without the need for disassembly. It safely settles and removes hazardous brake dust.
CRC Brakleen Fast Dry is non-staining, non-corrosive, leaves no residue and evaporates quickly.
CRC Brakleen Fast Dry stops disc brake squeal and noise caused by contaminants, eliminates clutch slippage and helps brakes last longer and perform better. Tests by an independent laboratory show that the proper use of Brakleen improves brake efficiency by reducing stopping distances by as much as 24.3%.
CRC Brakleen Fast Dry is ideal for removing grease and contaminates from CV joints and wheel bearings and can also be used to clean, degrease or flush away built up dirt, grease and oil from workshop equipment, tools, other mechanical or industrial machinery and electrical contacts. NB: Equipment must be de-energised before cleaning. Fully ventilate equipment before re-energizing equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Super-fast evaporating cleaner & degreaser – Minimises downtime
- Advanced non-chlorinated, non-toxic formula
- High short term exposure level – Ideal for use in confined areas or areas with poor ventilation
- Will not compromise treated materials – Kind on O-rings, rubber seals and other industrial plastic components.
- No disassembly required – Saves time and reduces maintenance cost
- Leaves no residue – Prevents harmful build up and eliminates rinsing or wiping
- Controlled spray action – Assists cleaning through surface agitation
- Superior cleaning and degreasing properties – Has many uses beyond brakes
- Brakes last longer and perform better
- Helps eliminate disc brake squeal and clutch chatter
- Safely settles and removes hazardous brake dust
- Stable, non-staining and non-corrosive to metals
- Low surface tension – Gives excellent penetration and ensures superior dissolving and degreasing properties
- Does not contain silicone – can be painted over
- Aerosol has a 360° (upside-down) valve and extension tube – Ensures that all usable product is expelled from the can evenly when the can is held and sprayed in the upside down position
- Low toxicity
- MPI Approved C12 (All animal products except dairy)
- Cleans and degreases brake linings, drums, cylinders, brake shoes, disc brake pads, discs, wedge brakes, springs, calipers, clutch discs, wheel bearings, CV joints, wire ropes, winch cables, dies, moulds, equipment, parts & tools.