Edge is the ideal intercom for those who want to take advantage of both functionality and technology; its compact design allows easy access to multiple functions.
The controls are designed to activate the intercom while responding to the main requirement of all motorcyclists: not getting distracted while riding. Edge is easy to use and it doesn’t interfere with aesthetics; it satisfies the need to avoid cluttering up helmets.
Interphone Edge connects up to 4 motorcyclists; it lasts up to 12 hours, offers the automatic reconnection function in case of loss of signal and the T.T.S. riding voice.
Compatible with all helmets and intercoms equipped with Bluetooth® technology and also boasts high quality sound when receiving in-coming calls or listening to the radio, music or GPS.
- Talk time up to 12 hours
- Standby time: 700 hours
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for advanced audio filtering and windnoise suppression
- Intercom backward compatible with Interphone product line of headset**
- Intercom range: 1km
- Fits any type of helmets
- Double mounting bracket (clip and adhesive)
- Two slim speakers to fit even tight helmets
- Multi function button (MFB)
- Waterproof - IP67 approved (completely protected against the effects of temporary immersion and dust)
- 4-way: 4-way (conference mode, 4 different bikes or 2 bikes with rider and passenger)
- 3-way: 3-way (3 separate bikes)
- 2-way: 2-way (rider-to-rider or rider-to-passenger)
- Headset and Handsfree profiles
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless streaming stereo from MP3 player or other A2DP device
- Voice dial
- Call reject
- Last number redial
- TTS (Text to Speech) multi-lingual spoken status announcements
- Noise cancellation microphone
- AGC Technology - Automatic volume adjustment
- Two way setting volume - a) for jet helmets and b) for full face helmets
- Weight: 55gr
- Length: 77mm
- Height: 43mm
- Depth: 18mm
http://www.interphone.com/en/products/intercoms/interphone-edge/434696 for more details and instructional videos