THE PORTABLE INDUSTRY FLAGSHIP
Our newest portable generator, the EU22i, is 10% more powerful than its predecessor, whilst remaining just as light and as quiet as before.
The number one portable generator, the EU22i, features a microcomputer-controlled sinewave inverter that guarantees commercial-quality electricity – making it ideal for use with frequency-sensitive electrical equipment such as laptops and home computers.
The EU22i features an eco-throttle adjusting the engine speed and only running at full capacity when required. This increases fuel economy and reduces noise.
It also features parallel connection compatibility. For additional power, you can link two Honda inverter generators in parallel operations with a simple connection cable.
4 STROKE ADVANTAGE
Utilising the commercial grade Honda GXR120 engine, this unit is designed and built with user convenience and environmental impact in mind. The EU22i features an advanced 4-Stroke engine for strong performance and fewer emissions.
Honda's 4-Stroke engines eliminate the need to mix fuel and oil, which saves you time and money.
They also provide superior fuel efficiency and emit significantly less carbon and noise than most of their two-stroke counterparts, so you'll breathe easier with the EU22i.
Plus, the handy 'fuel off' feature' allows you to idle the unit until the fuel in the fuel lines has been used. This means that you can safely store your generator without any stale fuel still inside.
The EU22i starts 'first time every time' with Honda's reliable one pull easy start system.
It's environmentally-friendly with low emissions, less noise and lower fuel consumption than its two-stroke counterparts, and can run up to 8.1* hours of continuous operation on a full fuel tank. Lightweight (21kg) and whisper-quiet (53dB**), the EU22i is the flagship generator of the portable power industry.
* With eco-throttle switched on at 1/4 output
** At 7m
NEED MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE A HONDA OVER ANOTHER CHEAPER GENERATOR?
- Commercial grade engine - Honda is renowned worldwide for quality
- Easier oil changes - bigger opening, longer spout, and larger gutter
- Improved recoil area - a stamped metal recoil rope insert to prevent damage to you, and the EU22...and every Honda starts first time every time!
- Colour coded starting contact points - Simple to turn on and plug in.
- Better ventilation - means better inverter cooling, creating better efficiency
- A Honda generator will last - if you buy a cheap generator, expect to buy a replacement.
- Honda makes over 14 million engines every year.
- Honda products are premium products that will stand the test of time.
- Honda generators have a four year warranty because they last!
|Engine||Commercial Grade GX120R|
|Stopping System||Ignition primary circuit ground|
|Fuel usage (approx)||1.14 (litres/hr)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (liters)||3.6|
|Fuel Off feature||Yes - allows you to idle unit to use up fuel to help with storage eliminating stale fuel in fuel lines|
|Continuous Operating Hours||8.1 hours*|
|Operating Noise Level (at 7m)||53dB(A)* at 7m|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||511 x 290 x 425 (mm)|
|Dry Weight (kg)||21kg|
|Maximum AC Output||2200VA|
|Rated AC Output||1800VA|
|DC Output (Generator/Charger)||8.3A|
|Generator Type||Mulitpole field rotation type (inverter)|
|Rated Voltage||240 (V)|
|Rated Frequency||50 (Hz)|
|AC Circuit Breaker||Yes|
|DC Circuit Breaker||Yes|
|Large Capacity Air Cleaner||Yes|
|Large Capacity Fuel Tank||Yes|
|Large Capacity Muffler||Yes|
|Air Cleaner||Dual element type|
|Parallel Operations Connection Ports||Yes|
|Parallel Operations Connection Cable||Optional|
|4 Wheel Dolly Kit||No|
|Condition*||*With eco-throttle switched on at 1/4 output|